GALLERY HOURS: Thursday & Friday 11-6, Saturday 11-4, or by appointment.
Please call if you're going to be nearby...we may be here...and you're welcome anytime! 716-228-1855
Artists at 1045
Carol Koziol Clark • Susie Kelly Flatau • Karen Foegen • Loryn Spangler-Jones
• Erma Kratzke • Susan M. Miller • Deanna Weinholtz • Bill Wilson
Thank you for visiting our studio and gallery store. Photographics 2 is the home studio for Don & Diann Zinteck, 1045 Elmwood Gallery for the Arts, merchandise from the Garden Walk Buffalo, and other studio or gallery events which occur throughout the year. For more Garden Walk Buffalo information, visit website.
- NEWS FOR 2014
1045 Elmwood Gallery for the Arts will continue to expand their presence in the WNY arts scene by hosting artists in all medium...which includes the creation of images or objects in fields including painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography and other visual media...but also including poetry, music, film, art performance & installations, culinary arts, and other unknowns (one can never expect what our next show may feature).
We are looking forward to further develop relationships with an existing core of artists as well as inviting new artists to join our movement in bringing the arts to the public! The "arts to the public" concept includes performance in conjunction with art shows...pop-up shows...trunk shows..student shows...and the like!
Have an interest in showing/performing at 1045...please call to discuss your project. Multiple layers of art and performance are highly regarded!! Poets...YEP! Theatrical Performance...YEP YEP!! Acoustical performance...YEP YEP YEP!!!
Come visit our unique exhibit and performance space...but call first so we can give you our complete attention!
2014 Calendar of Events & Exhibits
- September 4 - September 30 – Le Femme Fatale - Group show of seven female artists; Nikki Catalano-Ritchey (mixed medium in printmaking and sculpture), Dina Rivera (mixed medium in textile), Liz Kocsis (medium in painting), Heather Upaela Johnson (mixed medium in painting), Amanda White (medium in painting), Tracy Raslawsky (medium in photography), Jeannette Pikturna (mixed medium with pastel)
- October 3 - November 2 – Loryn Spangler Jones – Nude But Not Naked
Opening Reception: First Friday, October 3 – 6-9 pm.
- October 10 & 11 – Gallery Closed
- October 23 – Bra Crawl – in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month - more info to follow!
- October 29 - November 4 – Amy Giordano and Eric Robinson – Student Art Show in Graphic Design.
Opening Reception: Friday, October 31 – 6-9 pm
- November 6 - December 31 – Jonathan Stafford – Landscapes & other works!
Opening Reception: First Friday, November 7 – 6-9 pm.
- November 19 - November 25 – Chad Hornberger – Student Art Show in Graphic Design.
Opening Reception: Friday, November 21 – 6-9 pm.
- November 28 – OPEN HOUSE – 11-7 pm
Holiday Open Studios artists will be all set up with their fine art and seasonal wares.
Over 20+ in house and seasonal artists on display!
- December 5 - December 7 – Holiday Open Studios Weekend
Holiday art sale, open house, light refreshments, and many artists on display!
First Friday, December 5 – 6-9 pm. Saturday & Sunday 11-4 pm.
- December 3 - December 9 – Brandi Crichlow and Megan Connell - Student Art Show in Graphic Design.
Opening Reception: First Friday, December 5 – 6-9 pm.
- December 10 - December 16 – Tom Cavanagh and Miles Jackson - Student Art Show in Graphic Design.
Opening Reception: Friday, December 12 – 6-9 pm.
2015 Calendar of Events & Exhibits
- February 5 - March 7 – Red & Write – Read & White – A celebratory month of art and performance with a juried art show under the guise of the theme "Red" or "White" – with spoken word, theatrical performance or acoustical music under the theme "Read" or Write."
Opening art & performance reception: First Friday, February 6, 6-9 pm.
Artists reception and performance: Saturday, February 14, 6-9 pm.
More detail and perspective – coming soon!
- April 29 - May 5 – Hilary Collins - Student Art Show in Ceramics.
Opening Reception: First Friday - May 1, 6-9 pm.
- May 11 - June 5 – Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society – Transparent Watercolor Spring Show.
Awards Reception: Date to be announced.
Closing Reception: First Friday, June 5, 6-9 pm.
- October 2 - October 31 – Nikki Catalano-Ritchey – Art Tales
Opening Reception: First Friday, October 2 – 6-9 pm.
The Garden Walk Buffalo Store will feature items from this current year's Garden Walk Buffalo as well as inventory from previous years of Garden Walk...including a collection of Posters of our events!
1045, our gallery store, features photography, painting, printmaking, jewelry, ceramics, giclée prints, sculpture, and more...from a collection of artists currently on display and well as artists from previously featured shows and events.
Artists at 1045
Susie Kelly Flatau • Bill Wilson • Loryn Spangler-Jones • Erma Kratzke